1. Estee Lauder Double Wear FoundationThis is a foundation that I've heard is really good for oily skin and stays on well, which is the reason that I want to try it out. I was going to buy it the other week but couldn't find it so maybe sometime in the near future I will own it. I think my shade would be Sand.2. Nars Sheer Glow FoundationThis is a foundation I have wanted for ages, I haven't bought it yet because I really don't know how well it will work with my oily skin, but I love skin that glows (not from oil) which is why I really want it. I have ordered a sample of this so if I like it I'm definitely going to be buying this soon! I think my shade would be either Siberia or Gobi. 3. Mac Mattifying GelI've heard good things about this being a great primer for the T-Zone area and keeps it matte all day. Whether this is true, I don't know, which is why it's another thing that I would like to try out in the future.4. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter EyelinerI am absolutely in love with this product, especially the silver one, it looks so so pretty if you apply a line of it above a black wing. I couldn't find it in Debenhams in the UD section last time I looked so I haven't had the chance to buy it yet.5. Mac Lipliner in WhirlOf course this is the famous lipliner that everyone wants to get the 'Kylie Jenner Pout.' I love Kylie's makeup so I really want to get my hands on this. Which leads to my next item...6. Mac Lipstick in FauxThis is apparently the lipstick that she uses, not sure if it is but it definitely looks like it. I want this to pair with the lipliner and I'm planning on buying these two soon.7. Nars Blusher in OrgasmThis blusher has been raved about for absolutely ages, I'm pretty sure most people in the beauty world already own it. I have been wanting to buy this for about two years but I can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on a blusher when I am not much of a blush person, I prefer to just contour and highlight. I absolutely love the gold glitter in this blusher though so maybe one day I will treat myself, who knows. 8. Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate PaletteI don't even know if this is for sale in the UK, I can't find it anywhere but it's absolutely gorgeous and I'm in love with it. I love browns when it comes to eyeshadows so this is the perfect palette for me, hopefully I'll be able to find it somewhere because I think this is a must-have for my ever growing eyeshadow collection.I hope you liked my wish list and perhaps it gave you some inspiration for your own! Is there a high end makeup product that you really want but can't quite bring yourself to buy?
A 20 something illustrator & designer, makeup enthusiast and mama to Reuben Oliver. Forever lusting over eyeshadow palettes and chinese food.
Here you'll find weekly doses of beauty & cute baby photos.
- ► 2016 (93)
- The Liebster Award
- Outfits of the Week
- Favourite Nude Lipsticks
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Review
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Oil Free Primer Review...
- High End Makeup Wish List
- Spring/Summer Nail Varnish Collection
- Room Decor | Cute Bits & Bobs
- New Mac Lipsticks | Shy Girl & Vegas Volt
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Contour Kit & Dipbrow Po...
- ▼ March (10)