Hi everyone, so this is really exciting for me because it’s my first collaboration with another blogger! Myself and Rachel from Rachel Shuchat Makeup have decided to collab and both create a look using the original naked palette. I can’t wait to go read her post, her makeup always looks so flawless! I was supposed to be creating a smokey eye but it kinda went a bit wrong and just turned out like this, but I still like it, the colours are pretty and shimmery and it’s nice to use a palette other than my Mac palette for once. I’ve done a little round up of the makeup I used overall and also a tiny tutorial for how I created the eyeshadow, so keep reading to find out how I got this look!
Base // Nars Sheer Glow foundation in the shade Gobi on my face followed by Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Chantilly to cover my under eye circles. I then used Seventeen’s Phwoarr Paint in light to cover up any redness and blemishes. I set my face with Rimmel’s Stay Matte Translucent Powder.
Eyes // Urban Decay’s Primer Potion and then their Naked Palette for shadows and Mac’s Vanilla Pigment as an inner corner highlight. Barry M’s Liquid Eyeliner to create the wing and a Rimmel black eyeliner pencil to tightline my eyes. Free sample of Mac’s false lashes extreme to coat my eyelashes and then I put on Pixie Luxe Lashes by House of Lashes using Revlon’s Precision Lash Adhesive.
Eyes Step by Step
1. I used ‘Virgin’ to highlight under my brow bone with a small fluffy brush.
2. I applied ‘Buck’ in my crease and blended it out all over my lid with a large fluffy brush.
3. I then applied ‘Darkhorse’ in my outer corner and also blended that out.
4. I used ‘Toasted’ and applied it all over my lid with a flat brush. (It was too pretty not to.)
5. I used a fluffy setting brush to apply my Mac vanilla pigment in the inner corners of my eyes. (You can use Virgin from the Naked Palette, I just use my vanilla pigment because it gives such a glowy highlight.)
6. I then used Barry M’s liquid eyeliner to line my eye and create a wing.
7. I tightlined my eyes with Rimmel’s eyeliner pencil, coated my lashes with my sample of Mac’s False Lashes Extreme and popped on my Pixie Luxe lashes.
8. And finally, I lined my lips with L’oreal’s Couture Lipliner in 630 Beige and applied Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 38!
So that’s the look I created, I hope you guys like it. I’m sure you will love Rachel’s blog as she is a makeup artist and I always love the looks she creates 🙂 Go check out her blog and find the look she’s created here!